National Insurance Company Limited invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens on behalf of all the four Public Sector General Insurance Companies with a combined human resource base of 65651 having 6116 offices/business centres in every nook & corner of the Country with total Premium Income of Rs.35000 crores for the year 2012-13 for recruitment of 2600 (Two thousand six hundred) Assistants in Cass III Cadre from open market.
National Insurance Company Limited would coordinate the written examination, thereafter, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test for the short-listed candidates would be conducted by each Company in their respective zones where their Head Office is situated (except in certain cases).
Detail of Vacancies (Provisional):
|Click on image to enlarge|
Scale of Pay (Pre-revision):
Total emoluments (Pre-revision) works out to approximately Rs.15000/- per month in the initial stage in a metro city. Other Allowance may vary depending upon the place of posting. Apart from allowances other benefits such as lump sum domiciliary medical benefit, membership of Group Mediclaim Policy for Reimbursement of hospitalization expenses, leave travel subsidy and other staff welfare schemes would be as per the rules of the Companies.
Educational Qualification (As on 31.05.2013):
Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XII pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities); and Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Age (As on 30th June 2013):
Minimum Age: 18 years; Maximum Age: 28 years (as on 30.06.2013). Candidates born not earlier than 1st July 1985 and not later than 30th June 1995 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
|Click on image to enlarge|
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- Candidates should have valid email ID. This will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by e-mail.
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Candidates to visit our website “www.nationalinsuranceindia.com” and open the appropriate Online Application Format given under “Recruitment” Link.
- Candidates must go through Advertisement very carefully and satisfy themselves that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Advertisement. Thereafter, they should proceed for applying. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates should upload their photograph and signature while filling the application. After the application is filled complete, candidate should submit the application form.
- The system would generate a bank challan in triplicate wherein relevant particulars of the Candidate are mentioned and should take a printout of the challan immediately.
- With the printout of the challan, the Candidate should visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India to deposit the appropriate fees in cash only in Account no.32968716721 in favour of „NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD‟. Fee payment will be accepted from 18th May 2013 to 12th June 2013.
- After 3 days from date of receipt of fees, the candidate can check their application status in the website and take a printout of the complete application and fees payment challan which should be retained by them for future reference.
- At the time of written examination, they should submit one copy of the challan.
- The candidates are not required to send the application form to the Company.
- On line Registration commences from: 18th May 2013
- Last Date for Registration of Online Applications: 8th June 2013
- Payment of Application fees: 18th May 2013 to 12th June 2013 (both date inclusive)
- Dates of Written Examination: 14th July 2013 and/or 21st July 2013
- Download of the call letter for examination: Within 7 days prior to the date of examination
For other details like State wise vacancies, Examination Centres etc. please download full advertisement from the link provided below.
Download Full advt
To Apply Online Click here
Subscribe to Free Email Updates!