Kumaun University (KU) Nainital invites online form for admission to B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, M.A, M.Sc, M.Com and professional courses. Interested candidates can submit online form from 18th June to get admission in different courses of UG, PG and professional at KU Affiliated Colleges. Registration of online form for admission in UG, PG and professional courses is available through the website kunainital.ac.in or kuntl.net up to 15 July 2021. Kumaun University Admission Online Application Form 2021-2022, B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, M.A, M.Sc, M.Com applying procedure, registration fee, last date, required documents etc latest information is given below.
KU Nainital Admission form B.A B.Sc B.Com M.A M.Com
Online registration for admission in various classes of academic session 2021-22 has been started by the Kumaun University Nainital (कुमाऊँ विश्वविद्यालय नैनीताल). After depositing the registration fee, the candidate will have to submit the application form using the transaction number and date of birth. Candidates can register online for admission in UG (B.A, B.Sc and B.Com), PG (M.A, M.Sc and M.Com) and Professional Courses from 18th June.
Candidates seeking admissions in Under Graduate or UG Courses (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com) will have to choose subject groups as per the details below (Please confirm it from the college). Environmental Science will be a compulsory paper in 4th Semester of B.A, B.Sc and B.Com.
Bachelor of Arts (B.A) – For the BA course, you will have to select 03 Groups out of the 07 Groups and only 01 Subject from the selected Groups. Hindi/ Sanskrit/ English Language will be one compulsory subject in 1 & 2 Semester and you can choose the two Literature Subjects all together.
Group A – English Literature, Sanskrit, Military Science, Kumauni Bhasha
Group B – Economics, Psychology, Drawing & Painting, Education
Group C – History, Maths, Music
Group D – Geography, Home Science
Group E – Political Science, Statistics
Group F – Hindi Literature, Physical Education
Group G – Computer Science, Information Technology (IT), Sociology
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) – For the BSc course, you will have to select 03 Groups out of the 04 Groups and only 01 Subject from the selected Groups.
Group A – Mathematics, Botany
Group B – Physics, Zoology
Group C – 1. Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Information Technology, Geography, Military Science
Group D – Geology, Statistics, Forestry
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) – For the BCom course, you will have to study four papers in each Semester.
Weightage Marks for UG/ PG Courses
1. NCC B/ C certificate or G-1/ G-2 certificate – 25 Marks
2. For attending at least 07 days special camp under NSS – 20 Marks
3. Employed or retired defence employees or their son/ daughter/ husband/ wife/ real brother/ sister – 20 Marks
4. Son/ daughter/ husband/ wife/ real brother/ sister of displaced paramilitary personnel posted in Jammu-Kashmir or their son/ daughter/ husband/ wife/ real brother/ sister – 20 Marks
5. Students participating in the University’s First Eleven Team – 20 Marks
6. The players participating in the national level competition organized by the government who have been issued certificates in this behalf by the District School Inspector – 25 Marks
6. Players who have won any medal at the state level on playing joint university competition with the inter-university team
Any student participated in the inter-university sports competition as a member of the university team or was a member of the higher teams of the same level or Participated at a higher level debate competition/ cultural program/ exhibition – 25 Marks
7. On participation in international competitions – 50 marks
Note – Maximum 50 marks benefit will be given to students falling in the above categories. The above benefits will be given only to the minimum qualifying holders for admission and the benefit of the marks obtained under the above is will not be added to determine eligibility for admission to class. It will be used only for determining merit.
How to Submit Kumaun University Admission form
Candidates are required to submit Kumaun University Admission form 2021-2022 on the official website kuntl.net through the direct link below up to 15 July 2021. Before applying online, keep ready scanned copy of color photograph and signature (maximum 80 kb) for uploading with the online form. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully and fill the required details correctly while filling up the KU Online Admission form.
Each candidate will have to fill separate admission form for the separate Campus/ College/ Institute, class and course, but the registration fee will be deposited only once. Before registration, Candidate will have to contact the Campus/ College/ Institute to ensure that the course which is being registered for admission to the Course/ Subject is being operated in the said Campus/ College/ Institute. If the candidate registers admission to any such course which is not being operated in the campus/ college/ institute then such application form will not be considered.
Follow the important steps for submitting online admission form as given below:
- Step 1 – Pay the Registration fee with providing Candidate name, Father name, Date of birth, Email id, Mobile number, Photograph (1 Kb – 200 Kb) and Signature (1 Kb – 50 Kb). After the payment, note down your Transaction Number for further requirements. Thereafter you can submit separate forms for different courses at different campuses/ colleges with the same Transaction number (12 digit number).
- Step 2 – Apply online to submit admission form using your Transaction number and Date of Birth (fill Basic & Educational details, Semester, College, Course & Subjects and upload Photograph & Signature)
- Step 3 – Take printout of online admission form (system generated form) and submit it at college/ campus where you are seeking admission
Required Documents – The following documents are required (in original) at the time of submission of admission form (hard copy) to respective Campus/ College:
1. Copy of High school certificate
2. Copy of marks sheets of qualifying examination (all marks sheets in case of PG)
3. Category certificate (if in reserved category)
4. NCC, NSS, Sports etc certificates (if applicable)
5. Affidavit in case of gap year (if applicable)
6. Sub category certificate (except women), if applicable
Required Documents and Affidavit format
For registration, candidates will have to pay ₹ 50.00 as online application fee through the university’s website kuadmission.com. The one-time registration (application) fee can be paid online using Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or through Challan.
Important Dates (Revised):
Commencement of submission of admission form – 18 June 2021
Last date of submission of admission form – 15 July 2021
Proceed to register and submit Kumaun University Admission form with the help of the direct link below according to the given steps. Stay connected for the KU Nainital Online Admission (UG and PG) related latest news updates.
See also: Kumaun University Exam Date Sheet, Admit Card and Result
Pay KU Admission Fee Online
Apply Online for UG PG Admission
Check Fee and Application Status
Search any information available on this site by the help of the search box above. You may visit later on this page for other latest updates related to Kumaun University Admission, KU Nainital UG PG Admission online form etc.