Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has initiated recruitment process for the selection of Constable Driver. Candidates preparing for ITBP Constable (CT) Driver posts may check here the recruitment procedure such as Documentation, Physical tests, Written, Practical and Medical exam. ITBP Constable Driver Selection process, Physical (Height, Chest, Weight), Required documents, PET/ PST, Skill test, Written exam pattern/ syllabus 2018-2019 etc latest information is being provided below.
ITBP Constable Driver Bharti Exam 2018-2019
If the submitted application form is found to be in order then ITBP will issue your admit card online to appear for the recruitment process. Test date, time and center (place) will be mentioned in Admit Card.
For Constable Driver vacancies, online form, registration, eligibility and other details check the link below.
Constable Driver Selection Procedure
After verification of identity and bio-metric examination at the recruitment center, candidates will have to undergo different selection tests step by step as given below.
1. Height Bar Test
Firstly, candidates will have to go through the Height Bar Test to fulfill the prescribed Height criteria (see height standards below).
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Candidates qualified in Height Bar Test will go through the following Physical Efficiency Test (PET) events (qualifying in nature).
- Race: 1.6 Kms Race within 7.30 minutes
- Long Jump: 11 Feet (03 Chances)
- High Jump: 3½ Feet (03 Chances)
3. Physical Standard Test (PST)
Candidates qualified in PET will have to undergo Physical Standard Test. Physical Standards (Height, Chest and Weight) for Constable Driver will be measured as follows:
- Gen/SC/OBC Category: 170 Cms
- ST Category: 162.5 Cms
- ST Category (North-Eastern States): 160 Cms
- Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras etc categories: 165 Cms
- Candidates from North-Eastern States: 162.5 Cms
- Gen/SC/OBC Category: 80-85 Cms
- ST Category: 76-81 Cms
- ST Category (North-Eastern States): 76-81 Cms
- Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras etc categories: 78-83 Cms
- Candidates from North-Eastern States: 77-82 Cms
Weight: Proportionate to height and age
4. Written Examination
Candidates qualified in the PST will be allowed to appear in the Written Test.
Written Exam Syllabus/ Pattern – ITBP Constable Driver question paper will be of 02 hours duration and will consist of 100 OMR based objective type questions (01 mark each). Questions for the written test will be of 10th standard. The question paper will be set both in Hindi and English. The Question Paper will comprise of questions on:
- General Knowledge: 10 Questions (10 Marks)
- Mathematics: 10 Questions (10 Marks)
- Hindi: 10 Questions (10 Marks)
- English: 10 Questions (10 Marks)
- Trade Related: 60 Questions (60 Marks)
Cut off marks for qualifying in written exam:
- Gen/ Ex-Servicemen – 35% Marks
- SC/ ST/ OBC – 33% Marks
5. Practical/ Skill Test
Candidates qualified in written test will have to go through a Skill Test of 50 Marks. Qualifying marks will be 35% for General candidates & Ex-servicemen and 33% for SC/ST/OBC candidates. Check Skill test details by downloading the recruitment notice.
6. Merit List
After the Skill Test, category wise merit lists will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Exam.
After declaration of merit lists, candidates will have to go through documentation (verification of original documents). To pass in the documentation test, candidates will have to produce all original documents/ certificates in proof of details as given in the online form. The following documents will be required for verification:
- Date of birth certificate (10th pass certificate)
- Driving license (LMV/ HMV)
- Experience certificate (if any)
- SC/ST/OBC certificate
- Domicile certificate/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card
- Discharge certificate (for Ex-Serviceman)
- Relaxation certificate (if applicable)
- Photograph (same as submitted with online form)
8. Medical Examination
Finally, candidates will be put through Detailed Medical Examination (DME) in order of merit as per category wise number of vacancies. The candidates will be medically examined to assess their fitness as per Medical Standards.
See also – ITBP All Recruitment Vacancies and Exam Updates
Search any information available on this site by the help of Google custom search box above. You may visit later on this page for other latest updates related to upcoming ITBP Recruitment Exams, Selection Process, Physical Standards, Exam Pattern etc.
6 Comments on "ITBP Driver Selection Process, Physical Standard, Exam Pattern"
ITBP CONSTABLE DRIVER KA ADMIT CARD KAB AAYENGA
Sir mere pass…light license ha 3 Saal Purana….m recruitment m hisa le sakta hu……future m kahi bhar to nahi nikalege….. Light license ki wagah se….
Sir Mera bhi light ka license hai me apply kar sakta hu
Kya written exam k partyek sub. Me pass marking h. Ex. ( Hindi , English , math , gk, and trade )Sabhi sub. me 33% compulsory h
Sir Mera 41 mark hai OBC hoon skills taste pass Kar liya hai kya Mera medical letter ayega
Sir mary 58 number ha obc may ho sakta ha kay