Indian Army invited online applications for the following vacancies under Technical Graduate Course (TGC-136) for the Grant of Permanent Commission. TGC-136 will be commenced in Jan 2023 at Indian Military Academy Dehradun for the Grant of Permanent Commission in the rank of Lieutenant (Lt). All eligible male Engineering Graduates may apply online for the Indian Army TGC Bharti through the website joinindianarmy.nic.in up to 09th June 2022. Indian Army TGC Entry Technical Graduate Course Recruitment 2022-2023 as eligibility, notification, vacancy details, application form, selection process etc is given below.
Indian Army Recruitment TGC 136th Entry Jan 2023
Total Number of Vacancies – 40 Posts
Engineering Stream wise Vacancy details:
Civil – 09 Vacancies
Architecture – 01 Vacancy
Mechanical – 06 Vacancies
Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics – 03 Vacancies
Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Tech/ M.Sc Computer Sc – 08 Vacancies
Information Technology – 03 Vacancies
Electronics & Telecommunication – 01
Electronics & Communication – 03 Vacancies
Aeronautical/ Aerospace – 01 Vacancy
Electronics – 01 Vacancy
Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation – 01 Vacancy
Production – 01 Vacancy
Industrial/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engg & Mgt – 01 Vacancy
Automobile Engg – 01 Vacancy
See Also: Indian Army TES Course 10+2 Entry Apply 2022-2023
Age Limit – 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2023 i.e. candidate must be born between 02 Jan 1996 and 01 Jan 2003 (both dates inclusive).
Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree (BE/ B.Tech/ B.Arch) in relevant streams or be in the final year of relevant Engineering Degree course. Final year appearing candidates whose final year/ semester exam will be scheduled after 01st Jan 23 are not eligible to apply for this course.
Height – Minimum 157.5 Cms (North East and hill areas candidates will be relaxed by 5 Cms)
Weight – Proportionate to height and age
Indian Army TGC Selection Process and Required Documents
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of cut off % as fixed by Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) for each Engineering stream. Thereafter shortlisted candidates will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab). Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered Email id and SMS only.
Required Documents – Candidates will have to carry self-attested copies of the following documents along with originals to the Selection Centre:
1. One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self attested photograph.
2. Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination certificate or equivalent certificate and marksheet issued by the concerned Board of Education.
3. 12th Pass marksheet and certificate or Equivalent certificate/ Diploma marksheet and certificate (Diploma holders).
4. Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree issued by the university.
5. Marksheets of all semesters/years. (Candidates having backlog at the time of submission of application are not eligible to apply).
6. Certificate issued by the Controller of Examination/Registrar of the concerned University regarding formula for conversion of CGPA/ Grades into marks followed by the University.
7. A certificate issued by the Controller of Exam/Registrar/Dean of the concerned University or Principal of the College regarding cumulative percentage of marks (for final year appearing candidates).
8. Certificate from the Principal/ Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is studying in final year and his result will be declared by 01 Jan 2023 (for final year appearing candidates).
9. Declaration by the candidate of final year Engineering degree course that he will submit the proof of passing Engg Degree Examination along with marksheets of all semesters/years by 01st Jan 2023 to Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which his candidature will be cancelled (for final year appearing candidates).
For selection, final merit list will be prepared engineering stream/ subject wise on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at SSB interview. In case equal SSB marks are obtained by more than one candidate, the older candidate(s) in age will be ranked higher in the merit.
See also: Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Course 2022-2023
Online Application form, Important Dates and Notification
You may register and submit online application for the Indian Army TGC Recruitment Officer Entry Vacancies through the website joinindianarmy.nic.in up to 09th June 2022. After successful submission of online application, you are required to take two copies of the system generated application and the Roll Number. One copy of the printout application is needed for the SSB interview and the second copy for record/ reference.
The printout of the application form is not required to send to DG Recruiting. Call letter or Admit Card for the SSB Interview will be issued through your registered Email ID and SMS. You are advised to go through the official notification by downloading from the link provided below.
Registration of online form commences from – 11.05.2022 (03 PM)
Last date for Registration of Online form – 09.06.2022 (03 PM)
For eligibility, registration and submission of online application form, follow the important steps as explained on the link provided below. For more details about Army TGC-136 Entry Jan 2023 you can download the detailed recruitment notification in pdf format.
See also: IAF AFCAT and NCC Special Entry Vacancies 2022-2023
TGC 136 Recruitment Notification
Register and Submit Online Application
Search any information available on this site by the help of the search box above. You may visit later for any updates related to the current and upcoming Indian Army TGC Recruitment, Engineer Vacancies, Centre allotment list, Interview dates etc.
5 Comments on "Indian Army TGC Entry Technical Graduate Course 2022-2023"
i am bca holder. would i be eligible for 123 tgc 2016?
BE/B.Tech Degree in notified Engineering streams is required to be eligible for TGC.
how to update educational qualification in join indian army profile
is there any tips to attend interview for tgc-123. and also let me know the written examination syllabus and sample question papers.
when will be call letter issued for TGC 123