Indian Air Force (IAF) conducts Group X Test for recruitment as an Airman in Technical and Non-Technical Trade through All India Selection Tests and Recruitment Rallies. Recruitment Tests for various Group X Trades are organized as per All India Selection Tests and Recruitment Rally programme scheduled by Indian Air Force. Candidates preparing for Indian Air Force Group X Exam may find here Pattern, Syllabus, Selection procedure and Model sample paper for the Current and Upcoming Recruitment. Latest updated information about IAF Group X test pattern, Group X syllabus, model paper, IAF question paper download etc is given below.
IAF Group X Pattern, Syllabus, Question Paper Download
Group X Recruitment Test is conducted for Technical Trades (Automobile Fitter, Electronics Fitter, Electrical Fitter, Mechanical System Fitter, Structure Fitter, Propulsion Fitter, Workshop Fitter/Smith, Workshop Fitter/Mechanical and Weapon Fitter) and Non-Technical Trade (Education Instructor).
Group X Written Exam Pattern
Group X Technical Trade Exam: Test Paper for Group X Technical Trades generally comprises of questions on English, Physics and Mathematics. Duration of Group X Technical Trades written exam paper is 01 Hour.
Group X (Education Instructor) Trade Exam: Written Exam for Group X Non-Technical (Education Instructor) Trade comprises of two papers:
Paper 1 (Objective Type)
It generally comprises of objective type questions on General English, General Awareness and Current Affairs.
Time – 40 Minutes
Paper 2 (Descriptive Type)
It generally comprises of descriptive type questions to test the language comprehension and power of expression.
Time – 35 Minutes
Syllabus for Group X Technical Trade
Syllabus – English
1. To judge understanding of the passage.
2. To draw inference
3. To judge understanding of vocabulary
B. Grammar 1
1. Subject – verb concord
2. Forms of verbs and errors in the use of verbs, etc.
3. Sequence of tenses and errors in the use of tenses
4. Transformation of sentences – Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative, Comparative degree, Positive degree, Superlative degree etc.
C. Grammar 2
1. Formation of words – Nouns from verbs and adjectives, Adjectives from nouns and verbs, Adverbs from adjectives etc
3. The Preposition
4. Nouns and Pronouns
5. The Adjective
6. The Adverb
7. The Conjunction
8. The Modals
9. Clauses – Noun clauses, Adverb clauses of condition and time and Relative clauses
1. Synonyms and Synonyms in context
2. Antonyms and Antonyms in context
3. One word substitution
4. Spelling pitfalls
5. Simple Idioms/phrases
6. Words often confused/Selecting the correct word fitting in a sentence
E. Narration (Direct and Indirect)
1. Commands and requests
2. Statements (Various tenses)
3. Questions (Various forms of questions, tenses, etc.)
F. Voice (Active and Passive)
1. Changes required under each tense.
2. Other conditions for transforming Active into Passive
(i) The Preposition
(ii) Modal auxiliaries
G. Jumbled Sentences
Syllabus – Physics
1. Physical World and Measurement
3. Laws of Motion
4. Work, Energy and Power
5. Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
7. Properties of Bulk Matter
9. Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases.
10. Oscillations and Waves
12. Current Electricity
13. Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
14. Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
15. Electro Magnetic Waves
17. Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
18. Atoms and Nuclei
19. Electronic Devices
20. Communication Systems
Syllabus – Mathematics
1. Sets, Relations and functions
2. Trigonometric Functions
3. Inverse Trigonometric Functions
4. Complex Number and Quadratic Equations
5. Linear Inequalities
6. Mathematical Induction
7. Permutations and Combinations
8. Binomial Theorem
9. Sequences and Series
10. Cartesian system of rectangular co-ordinates
11. Straight lines and family of lines
12. Circles and family of circles
13. Conic sections
14. Three-dimensional Geometry
15. Matrices and Determinants
16. Limit and Continuity
18. Applications of Derivatives
19. Indefinite integrals
20. Definite Integrals
21. Applications of the Integrals
22. Differential Equations
23. Mathematical Reasoning
24. Linear Programming
See also: Air Force Group Y Pattern, Syllabus and Model Question Paper
Download Group X Model Question Paper and Syllabus
Download the latest Indian Air Force Group X Airman Written Test Model Paper and Syllabus in pdf format from the links provided below. You may download the following Model Paper or Question Paper or Sample Paper also from the Indian Air Force official website airmenselection.cdac.in.
English: Model Question Paper and Syllabus
Physics: Model Question Paper and Syllabus
Maths: Model Question Paper and Syllabus
Search any information available on this site by the help of Google custom search box above. You may visit later on this page for any latest updates related to Indian Air Force Group X exam, syllabus, pattern, IAF Bharti exam, model question papers etc.
9 Comments on "Air Force Group X Exam Pattern, Syllabus and IAF Model Paper"
its gud i like this question paper
i am one man of air force
Sir can you tell me how too prepare for air force. I am in class 10th .
Ye ! I am in class 11th way towards 12th in just few weeks am ….my dream is to serve as an leftinent in air force and this is my dream and i have full confidence in mine that i will clear it ANSHUL BARTWAL. …… Future goal is set
hmm….realy nice question paper…..i like it…but ony n only one ….why??…i need more questions paper …
i m back with excellent performence ?
my dream to be an airman
My dream is going to fulfil. I want to join Indian Airforce This is a great oppurtunity for me:Chambalia Sardar Gurbinder Singh Chambal
Sir ji barrakpore me airforce rally kab hogi plese tell me sir ji
My dream airforce