Indian Army has released rally date to organize Unit Headquarters (UHQ) Quota Bharti for all States and UTs of India at 1 EME Centre Secunderabad. The Recruitment Rally for Agniveer Technical and Agniveer Tradesman (Steward) vacancies will be organized at Koteshwar Dwar, near Risala Bazar, 4 Training Battalion, 1 EME Centre Secunderabad from 03rd Jun to 10th Sep 2023. 1 EME Centre Secunderabad Bharti Relation UHQ Recruitment Rally 2023-2024 latest info as date, eligibility criteria, physical, exam pattern, selection process, how to apply, required documents, notification etc is given below.
1 EME Centre Relation and Sportsmen Bharti
Sons of War Widows/ Widows/ Ex-servicemen/ Servicemen and own brother of Servicemen/ Ex-servicemen including wards of Territorial Army personnel and Outstanding Sportsmen from Any State can apply for 1 EME Centre recruitment rally.
Recruitment Rally date – 03rd June 2023
Venue (Location) – Koteshwar Dwar, near Risala Bazar, 4 Training Battalion, 1 EME Centre Secunderabad (Telangana)
Post Category – Agniveer Technical (Fitter, Electronics, Mechanic, Electrician, Mechanic Motor Vehicle/ Mechanic Diesel, Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioner), Agniveer Tradesman (Steward) and Outstanding Sportsmen (Swimming & Diving and Volleyball).
CEE (Common Entrance Exam) – 10th September 2023
Age and Educational Qualification
Age Limit – 17½ to 21 Years.
General Duty – 10th Pass with 45% Marks in aggregate and minimum 33% Marks in each subject. For Boards following grading system, minimum D Grade (33-40) in each subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 Grade.
Technical – 12th Pass (10+2) in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50% Marks in aggregate and 40% Marks in each subject. OR 10th Pass with 50% in aggregate and minimum 40% in English, Maths and Science with 02 Years of Technical Training from ITI or 02/03 years Diploma in relevant streams.
Tradesmen (Steward and Chef) – 10th Simple Pass with minimum 33% Marks in each subject.
Tradesman (House Keeper) – 08th Simple Pass with minimum 33% Marks in each subject.
Sportsman (Sports Quota) – 10th Pass with 45% Marks in aggregate and 33% Marks in each subject.
Outstanding sportsmen qualifying in Swimming & Diving and Volleyball (games/ sports) are eligible for recruitment under Open Bharti. Outstanding sportsmen should have represented National/ State and secured 1st/2nd position in District, College/ School, State/ University/ Board Championship. Eligible candidates are required to report at Koteshwar Dwar of 4 Training Battalion, 1 EME Centre, Bolarum, Secunderabad on 03rd June 2023 along with required documents as given below.
Recruitment and Selection Process
Check Indian Army Selection Process, PFT, PMT, Height, Chest, Weight, Relaxation, Medical Standards, Written Exam Pattern, Model Question Paper, Syllabus etc on the links below.
The selection for sportsmen will be made out of those candidates who have represented in any one of the following:
1. Outstanding sportsmen who represented National/State & those secured 1st/ 2nd position in District, College/ School, State/ University/ Board Championship.
2. Sports Certificate has to be issued only by the National Sports Federation of the respective sport as recognized by Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports. List of recognized National Sports Federations as on date is available on the Sports Ministry’s website.
How to Apply, Required Documents and Notification
Eligible and desired candidates are required to report for the 1 EME Centre Relation Bharti at Koteshwar Dwar, near Risala Bazar, 4 Training Battalion, 1 EME Centre, Bolarum, Secunderabad (Telangana) on 03 June 2023 along with the following documents in original and photocopies.
Required Documents – You will have to carry the following documents in original with 02 additional self-attested photocopies each:
1. Affidavit on Domicile/Nativity and details of previous rallies attended (Rs 10 non judicial stamp paper duly singed by Notary alongwith photocopy of photograph as per format).
2. Cast certificate affixed with photographs issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
3. Religion certificate issued by Tehsildar/ Sub Division Magistrate (If religion not mentioned in case certificate.
4. School character certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/ Headmaster where candidate last studied.
5. Discharge, Pension Book/PPO for Ex-servicemen.
6. Character cum pre-verification certificate, Unmarried certificate and Family details with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last 06 months from the date of issue (as per format).
7. Aadhar Card.
8. NCC certificate and sports certificate (if any).
9. Serving certificate signed by Adjt/ OC Unit (for serving personal only as per format).
10. Sponsorship Affidavit from individual sponsoring the candidates (Rs 10/- non-judicial stamp paper along with joint photograph duly signed by 1% class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate/ Notary as per format.
11. Body tattoo certificate and certificate for permanent body tattoo in respect candidates from tribal communities (one certificate for each Tattoo duly signed by DC/DM/ADM.
12. Affidavit for change of name/ date of birth/ address etc duly signed by the executive Magistrate class one, If applicable as per format.
13. Affidavit for non judicial step Affidavit for non involvement in Banned Political Organization and No Criminal case duly signed by the individual and countersigned by Executive magistrate/ Sub Divisional Magistrate as per format.
14. Indemnity Bond cum Undertaken Certificate as per format.
15. Correctness of information provided as per format.
16. Twenty (20) unattested passport size colour photographs with white background.
For more details and format of affidavits, download the official recruitment notification below in pdf format (English). In case of any queries regarding the 1 EME Centre Secunderabad Recruitment you may contact the centre at Telephone number 040-27863016.
Search any information available on this site by the help of the search box above. You may visit later for any updates related to the current and upcoming 1 EME Center Bharti, UHQ Relation Rally, Sports Quota Vacancy etc.