United India Insurance Company (UIIC) is a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company wholly owned by Government of India. The company proposes to recruit young and dynamic candidates for its offices all over India for its requirement in Generalist discipline. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale I).
Reservation of Vacancies:
SC-67, ST-32, OBC-133, Un-reserved-213
Eligibility conditions: (As on 31.12.2012)
Qualifications: Graduation with 60% (55% for SC/ST candidates) or Post Graduation with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate from recognized University. Working knowledge of Computer is must.
Age Limit (As on 31.12.2012): Minimum age 21 years and maximum age 30 years (Download full Advt. for Age relaxations)
A Fee as indicated below is to be made through any Branch of State Bank of India by paying appropriate application fee in Account No.32900646001 in favor of “UNITED INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED”.
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD), Permanent Employees of UIICL: Rs. 100/-+ Rs 25/- as service charges to SBI
- All other categories (GEN/ OBC/ ECO/SSRCO): Rs. 500/-+ Rs 25/- as service charges to SBI
(Service charge payment is applicable for offline payment only)
The selection would be in two stages i.e., Online Multiple Choice Objective Type test and Descriptive Test. All the candidates who applied and are eligible as per criteria prescribed for the post shall undergo objective type test to be conducted tentatively on 26.5.2013 through on line. The Descriptive Test on English, precis writing and Letter writing would be conducted based on the objective test marks in the descending order upto a maximum of about six times the vacancies of the respective categories. The qualified candidates of the on line objective test may be called for descriptive test in selected State Capitals (subject to sufficiency of candidates in the centres) in about 2 to 3 weeks from the date of declaration of results of on line objective test.
A candidate shall be required to qualify in descriptive test, but the marks in descriptive paper shall not count for final selection. The finally qualified candidates will be called for interview upto three times the vacancies of the respective categories and final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on line objective test and interview.
The objective test with duration of two hours with test structure as under:
Payment of Application Fee/service Charges:
Off line Payment:
In case of Offline Payment of Application Fee/service Charges, the payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after the on-line registration and can be made within three working days thereafter at any branch of State Bank of India by cash only. System generated payment challan will be used for depositing the amount. Once the amount is paid, the registration process will be complete. Candidates should ensure State Bank of India Branch Code, Journal Number along with Branch Seal on the Candidate‟s copy of the Challan. Candidates are advised to preserve the payment challan with them for reference and use in future.
- In case of Online Payment of Application Fee/service Charges, the payment can be made by using only Master/Visa Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After the upload of photograph and signature an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, a Registration Number and Password will be generated which shall be preserved by the candidate for future reference.
- Candidate will receive confirmation of registration by SMS/Email after two working days from the date of payment of fees. There is also a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details, after three days from the date of payment of application fees/service charges.
- After applying on line, take a print out of the system generated on line application form and retain it for future reference. Do not send this print out to the company.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.uiic.co.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The candidate is required to keep the details about bio-data ready to enable him/her to fill up the application form correctly.
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given in Advt.
- Website Link Open: From 02.04.2013 to 18.04.2013
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 26.05.2013
- Payment of fees at SBI Branches-Offline mode: From 04.04.2013 to 22.04.2013
- Payment of fees online: From 02.04.2013 to 18.04.201
To Apply Online and complete details regarding Age relaxations, Emoluments and Benefits, Service Conditions, Examination Centres, Probation, Guidelines for scanning the photograph & signature etc. visit to website http://www.uiic.co.in