UBTER (Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education) invited online applications for filling up the following 2621 Vacancies of Staff Nurse (उपचारिका) in Hospitals (Health Centers) and Government Medical Colleges, Uttarakhand. All eligible male and female candidates can apply online for the Uttarakhand Staff Nurse Bharti through ubtersn.in from 05 February to 02 May 2021 (Revised). UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment Uttarakhand as online application form, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, salary, selection process, exam date, pattern, admit card, answer key, result etc latest information is given below.
UBTER Uttarakhand Staff Nurse Vacancies 2021-2022
Candidates, who have passed their High School (10th) and Intermediate (12th) or equivalent level of education from recognized institutions located in the state of Uttarakhand, will be eligible to apply for the direct recruitment posts of Group C (Samuh G). Latest information as per the revised advertisement for the recruitment of UK Staff Nurse (उपचारिका) in Hospital (Health Centers) and Government Medical Colleges under Medical Department and Medical Education Department Uttarakhand has been updated below.
Name of Post – Medical Department and Medical Education Department Staff Nurse (उपचारिका)
Pay Scale – Rs 9300-34800 (PB-2) with GP Rs 4600
Total Number of Vacancies – 2621 Posts
1. Medical Department (चिकित्सा विभाग) – 1238 Posts. Under the Medical Department Uttarakhand, the total 1238 Vacancies of Staff Nurse (Male and Female) will be filled in Hospitals or Health Centers as per the category wise distribution below:
Staff Nurse (Female) – 990 Vacancies
(UR-565, SC-170, ST-30, OBC-119, EWS-106)
See the image below for the category-wise distribution of vacancies for चिकित्सा विभाग Staff Nurse (Female).
Staff Nurse (Male) – 248 Vacancies
(UR-144, SC-42, ST-07, OBC-29, EWS-26)
See the image below for the category-wise distribution of vacancies for चिकित्सा विभाग Staff Nurse (Male).
2. Medical Education Department (चिकित्सा शिक्षा विभाग) – 1383 Vacancies. Under the Medical Education Department (चिकित्सा शिक्षा विभाग) Uttarakhand, the total 1383 Vacancies of Staff Nurse (Male and Female) will be filled in Government Medical College Srinagar, Government Medical College Haldwani, Government Doon Medical College Dehradun, Soban Singh Jeena State Medical Research Institute Almora, State Cancer Institute Haldwani and Super Specialty Haldwani, Government Medical College Rudrapur and Super Specialty Department Dehradun as per the category wise distribution below:
Staff Nurse (Female) – 1116 Vacancies
(UR-544, SC-232, ST-48, OBC-171, EWS-121)
See the image below for the category-wise distribution of vacancies for चिकित्सा शिक्षा विभाग Staff Nurse (Female).
Staff Nurse (Male) – 267 Vacancies
(UR-125, SC-58, ST-12, OBC-42, EWS-30)
See the image below for the category-wise distribution of vacancies for चिकित्सा शिक्षा विभाग Staff Nurse (Male).
Eligibility Criteria (Age and Educational Qualification)
Age Limit – 21 to 42 Years as on 01.01.2020 (relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt rules).
Educational Qualification – B.Sc (Honours) in Nursing or B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery (GNM)/ Psychiatry Science from any Institute/ University recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
Candidate should be registered as B.Sc (Honours) in Nursing or B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing or General Nursing Midwifery (GNM)/ Psychiatry Science in the Uttarakhand/ Indian Nursing Council. Candidate should also have working knowledge of Hindi.
Preferential qualification – Preference will be given to those candidates who have served minimum 02 years service in Territorial Army OR have obtained B or C certificate of National Cadet Corps (NCC).
UBTER Staff Nurse Selection Process and Exam Pattern
The selection process will consist of a competitive written examination of maximum 200 Marks of 03 Hours duration. The recruitment exam will be conducted by UBTER (Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education) at the selected centres/ cities in the month of June/ July 2021 (see below). Admit Card for the written exam will be available to download through the Board’s website 1-2 week before the exam date (will not be sent by Post).
The written examination will be of objective type, in which one question paper of 100 Marks will be of the subject related to nursing and the second question paper of 100 marks will be of General Hindi, General Knowledge and General Studies. There will be one booklet for the both question papers and the exam will be conducted in the same shift. 01 mark for each correct answer and 1/4 negative mark for each wrong answer will be given in the evaluation of the question paper.
In the merit list of the written exam marks, General/ OBC candidates obtaining minimum 45% marks and SC/ ST candidates obtaining minimum 35% marks, will be included.
For selection, the Board will prepare separate lists in the qualification of diploma and degree holder candidates (women and men) as per the marks obtained in the written exam and submitted experience certificate. If two or more candidates get the same marks, the Board will place their names in the merit order on the basis of age. In relation to the total vacant 2621 posts, merit-wise/ reservation-wise candidates will be called for the document verification. Thereafter appointment will be done in both the departments as per the choices given by the shortlisted candidates.
Examination Centers/ Cities – Almora, Bageshwar, Champawat (Lohaghat), Chamoli (Gauchar), Dehradun, Haridwar, Nainital (Haldwani), Pauri (Srinagar), Pithoragarh, Rudraprayag, Tehri (New Tehri), US Nagar (Rudrapur) and Uttarkashi.
Online Application Form, Required Documents and Important Dates
Eligible and interested candidates are required to register and submit online form for the Uttarakhand Staff Nurse Recruitment through the direct link below or Board’s website ubter.in or ubtersn.in from 05 February to 02 May 2021 (Revised). Candidates will have to fill the same application form for the recruitment of Staff Nurse under the Medical Department and Medical Education (Government Medical College) Department. Before applying online, keep ready scanned copies of Photograph (20 Kb – 50 Kb), Signature (10 Kb – 20 Kb) and following required documents (100 Kb – 200 Kb) in JPG format. After submitting the online application form and fee payment, take a printout of the system generated application form for reference/ record. The printout of online application form or any other documents are not required to send by Post to the Board.
UR/OBC Candidates – Rs 800/-
SC/ ST/ PH/ EWS Candidates – Rs 400/-
The requisite fee can be paid online by using Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit card.
Required Documents to upload with online form:
1. High School marks sheet (recognized institute located in Uttarakhand).
2. High School certificate (recognized institute located in Uttarakhand).
3. Intermediate marks sheet (recognized institute located in Uttarakhand).
4. Intermediate certificate (recognized institute located in Uttarakhand).
5. Permanent residence certificate of Uttarakhand, if High School or Intermediate has passed from outside Uttarakhand or if availing any reservation.
6. B.Sc (Honours) in Nursing or B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery (GNM)/ Psychiatry Science from any Institute/ University recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
7. Registration certificate in the form of B.Sc (Honours) or B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing or General Nursing Midwifery (GNM)/ Psychiatry Science from Uttarakhand/ Indian Nursing Council.
8. NOC in case of presently working in any office under Central/ State Government.
9. In case of availing reservation, the certificate of the concerned vertical reservation category.
10. Certificate of horizontal reservation category.
11. Certificate of preferential qualification.
12. Photo ID
Important Dates (Updated):
Commencement of registration of online form: 05 February 2021
Last date of registration of online form and fee payment: 02 May 2021
Last date of taking printout of submitted form: 03 May 2021
Date of uploading the list of rejected applications after online scrutiny: 04 May 2021
Last date for rejected applicants to upload the relevant certificates on the website: 07 May 2021
Filling of exam center choice: 23 May to 28 May 2021
Admit card download for written exam: to be updated
Written Exam date: to be updated (UBTER Staff Nurse written exam scheduled to be conducted on 15 June 2021 has been postponed due to inevitable reasons. The revised or new date for Staff Nurse exam will be released soon and updated here after confirmation.)
Examination Timing: 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
Register and submit online application form for the UBTER Uttarakhand Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021-2022 through the direct link below. For more details about the UK Staff Nurse Bharti, download official recruitment notification or advertisement (vigyapti) in pdf format. Stay connected for Staff Nurse Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Selection or Merit list etc latest news updates.
See also: UBTER Group C Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key and Result
See also: Check All the Paramedical Staff Recruitment Updates
UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment Notice
UBTER Staff Nurse Notice (Revised)
Register and Submit Online Application
UBTER Staff Nurse Admit Card
Search any information available on this site by the help of the search box above. You may visit later on this page for more updates related to the current and upcoming UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment, Nursing Jobs in Uttarakhand, Nurse Bharti Exam etc.