Indian Railways, RRB Secunderabad (SCR) invited applications for filling up the following 6523 Group D Vacancies of Helper, Track Maintainer, Hospital Attendant and Assistant Pointsman. All eligible male and female candidates may apply online for the RRB Secunderabad Group D Vacancies through the website secunderabad.rrbonlinereg.in. Indian Railway RRC RRB Secunderabad (South Central Railway) Group D Recruitment CEN 02/2018 Jobs 2018-2019 as online application form, salary, vacancy details, eligibility, how to apply, exam pattern, syllabus, documentation, important dates etc latest information is given below.
RRB Secunderabad SCR Group D Bharti Online 2018-2019
Pay Scale/ Salary – Rs.18000 (7th CPC Pay Matrix level 01) plus other allowances
Age Limit – 18 to 31 years (as on 01.07.2018) i.e. a candidate must be born between 02.07.1987 and 01.07.2000.
Educational Qualification – 10th Pass or ITI or National Apprenticeship Certificate
Total Number of Vacancies – 6523 Vacancies
RRB Secunderabad Group D Vacancy Details
- Helper / Electrical / General Services – 165 (UR- 85, SC-23, ST-13, OBC-44)
- Helper / Electrical / TRD – 165 (UR-84, SC-24, ST-13, OBC-44)
- Helper / Electrical / TRS – 79 (UR-41, SC-11, ST-06, OBC-21)
- Helper / Bridge – 119 (UR-59, SC-19, ST-08, OBC-33)
- Helper / P Way – 188 (UR-95, SC-28, ST-14, OBC-51)
- Track Maintainer Grade IV – 3940 (UR-1986, SC-593, ST-297, OBC-1064)
- Helper / Mechanical / Carriage and Wagon – 451 (UR-227, SC-70, ST-35, OBC-119)
- Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Electrical – 54 (UR-27, SC-08, ST-05, OBC-14)
- Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Mechanical – 172 (UR-87, SC-25, ST-14, OBC-46)
- Helper / S and T – 237 (UR-120, SC-35, ST-17, OBC-65)
- Helper / Signal – 16 (UR-08, SC-02, ST-02, OBC-04)
- Hospital Attendant – 53 (UR-27, SC-08, ST-04, OBC-14)
- Assistant Pointsman – 884 (UR-408, SC-170, ST-102, OBC-204)
Selection and Recruitment Procedure
Recruitment process for the selection of Secunderabad Group D trades will consist of Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Document Verification. For CBT Exam, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Documentation and Selection Procedure read the information below.
See also – Railway RRB Group D Selection Process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
General/ OBC Category – Rs. 500/-
SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWDs/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically backward class – Rs. 250/-
The exam fee can be online (Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking) or offline (SBI Bank Challan and Post Office Challan).
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates may apply for RRB Secunderabad (SCR) Group D Railway Vacancies online directly from the link provided below or through the website ahmedabad.rrbonlinereg.in upto 12 March 2018. Keep ready a valid Email ID, mobile number, educational qualification details and scanned copies of color photograph & SC/ST Certificate before filling online application form.
Complete the registration and application part 1 & part 2 with filling all the required details. For registration and filling of application part 1 & part 2, follow the steps as given here. After successful submission of online application, take print out of the online application form for reference and record.
Opening date for registration of online form – 10 February 2018
Last date for registration of online form – 12 March 2018 (11.59 PM)
Exam date – during April and May 2018
Online Application Form and Notification
Register and Submit online application form for the RRB Secunderabad Group D Bharti by visiting on the link below. For detailed information, download Centralised Employment Notice (CEN) No. 02/2018 in pdf format (Hindi & English) from the link provided below.
See also – RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Technician 26502 Vacancies
RRB Group D Recruitment Notice (Hindi)
RRB Group D Recruitment Notice (English)
Register and Submit Online Application
Search any information available on this site by the help of Google custom search box above. You may visit later on this page for other latest updates related to upcoming RRB Secunderabad Recruitment, South Central Railway Vacancies, RRC SCR Group D Jobs etc.