Eligible applicants will be called for an objective type written test of 90 minutes duration, covering General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence, likely to be held in Feb 2014. The parts of question paper pertaining to Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence will be bilingual. Candidates as per merit on the basis of written test will be called for interview during Apr 2014. Final selection will be based on combined merit of written test & interview, subject to medical fitness. Admissions to Colleges of Nursing/Schools of Nursing will be offered in accordance with the merit position.
- Matric/equivalent certificate for DOB.
- Mark Sheet of Senior Secondary (10 + 2)/ equiv. exam.
- Certificate from Principal of the School/Jr College to the effect mentioning Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry & Biology as elective subject for candidates appearing in qualifying examination (i. e. 10+2/equiv exam).
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST candidates only.
- Gap certificates, in case the time gap between 10th & 12th class is more than two years.
- Admit card on A4 size paper (03 copies) with passport size photo (without attestation), duly pasted in the space provided.
- Three self addressed envelopes (good quality) of size 28 cms x 12 cms with postal stamps of Rs. 7/- (Rs seven only).
- In case of widows/divorcees, an affidavit stating that you are issueless.
- In case of divorce, legal documents and an affidavit that the matter is not under consideration with the higher court.
- No Objection certificate from present employer, if employed.
- Download Detailed Advertisement
- Download Application Form
- Download Physical Standard Details
- Download Format of Admit Card
Military Nursing Service (MNS) Recruitment 2015, Application Form
Military Nursing Service (MNS) Jobs 2014 – Become Commissioned Officers
Search any information available on this site by the help of google custom search box above. You may visit later for other latest updates related to the post & see other latest information on Latest Updates above.