Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) invited applications for recruitment to the following 62 Vacancies of Head Constable (Combatant Ministerial) by direct recruitment & LDCE. All eligible Male & Female candidates may apply for ITBP HC Ministerial (HCM) Vacancies online through www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. ITBP Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment, HC Min Bharti Jobs 2017-2018 as vacancy details, eligibility, selection procedure, online application form, exam pattern, exam date, admit card etc latest information is being provided here.
ITBP HC Ministerial Bharti Exam Online
Pay Scale/ Salary – Rs.25500-81100 (as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix level 4)
Total Number of Vacancies – 62 Vacancies
Direct Entry (Male) – 45 (UR-25, SC-08, ST-02, OBC-10)
Departmental / LDCE – 09 (UR-07, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-00)
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2017)
Direct Entry – 18 to 25 years
Departmental / LDCE – Maximum 40 years
Educational Qualification – 10+2 (12th Pass) or equivalent exam pass from a Central/ State Govt recognized Board or University
Gen/SC/OBC Category: Male-165 Cms, Female-155 Cms
ST Category: Male-162.5 Cms, Female-150 Cms
Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras etc categories: Male-162.5 Cms, Female-150 Cms
Chest (Only for Male candidates):
Gen/SC/OBC Category: Unexpanded-77 Cms, Expanded-82 Cms
ST Category and Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras etc categories: Unexpanded-76 Cms, Expanded-81 Cms
Weight: Proportionate to height and age
Selection and Recruitment Process – ITBP HC Ministerial selection process will consist of the following recruitment tests (by sequence) under Phase 1 and Phase 2:
1. Height Bar Test
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – Male candidates (1.6 Kms Race within 7.30 Minutes, 11 Feet long jump, 3½ Feet high jump) and Female candidates (800 Meters Race within 4.45 Minutes, 9 Feet long jump, 3 Feet high jump). Maximum 03 chances will be allowed to qualify the long jump and high jump.
3. Physical Standard Test (PST) – Height, Chest (for male candidate only) and Weight measurement (as given above).
4. Biometric Identification
5. Written Exam – HC Ministerial Written Exam will be of 100 Marks and of 03 hours duration. The question paper will consist of objective type questions on General Arithmetic (30 Questions), General Knowledge (25 Questions), General English (35 Questions) and Computer Knowledge (10 Questions). Qualifying marks will be 35% for Gen/ EXM category and 33% for SC/ST/OBC category.
6. Skill Test – English typing (35 words per minute) will be tested on Times New Roman font and Hindi typing (30 words per minute) will be tested either on Remington or Inscript Keyboard in Unicode encoding compliant font Mangal.
7. Merit List – Category wise merit list will be prepared separately on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in written exam.
8. Documentation (verification of original documents)
9. Medical Examination
General/ OBC Category – Rs.100/-
Application fee can be paid online through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. SC, ST, Female and Ex-Servicemen candidates are not required to pay the fee.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online for ITBP Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment Online through www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in from 14 October to 13 November 2017. To apply online follow the instructions as given here in Registration and Online Application form part, which are applicable for all recruitments by ITBP. After submitting the online form, take printout of the system generated application form. The printout of online application form or any other document is not required to send by Post.
Start date for submission of Online form – 14.10.2017 (02.00 PM)
Last date for submission of Online form – 13.11.2017 (01.59 PM)
PST and Documentation date –
Written Exam date –
Online Application form and Notification
After reading the instructions as mentioned above, visit on the Submit Online Application link below for registration of online form. For other details about HC Ministerial Bharti, download the recruitment notice. Stay connected for further updates about ITBP Head Constable Ministerial Exam date, Admit Card, Call letter, Answer key, Result etc.
Submit Online Application (from 14.10.2017)
Search any information available on this site by the help of Google custom search box above. You may visit later on this page for other latest updates related to ITBP Head Constable Recruitment, HC Min Jobs, HC Ministerial Bharti Exam etc.