Indian Navy invited applications for Permanent Commission in Executive Branch (General Service) and Short Service Commission in Executive and Technical Branches under University Entry Scheme (UES). All eligible unmarried Male & Female candidates may apply online for Navy UES June 2018 Vacancies through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Indian Navy University Entry Scheme Recruitment, Navy UES Officer Jobs 2017-2018 as online application form, qualification, selection procedure etc latest information is given here.
Indian Navy UES Officers Recruitment Jun 2018 Course
Age Limit – Candidate should be born between 02 Jul 1994 and 01 Jul 1997 incl both days.
Educational Qualification – Engineering degree with 60% marks or should be in the final year of Degree course in any of the following streams/ disciplines:
2. Air Traffic Controller (Male & Female) – BE/B.Tech in any stream with aggregate 60% marks in 10th & 12th and minimum 60% marks in English in 12th Class
3. Information Technology (Male) – BE/B.Tech in Information Technology/ Computer Science Engineering/ Computer Engineering
1. Engineering Branch (Male) – Degree course in Mechanical/ Marine/ Instrumentation/ Production/ Aeronautical/ Industrial Engineering & Management/ Control Engg/ Aero Space/ Automobiles/ Metallurgy/ Mechatronics/ Instrumentation & control
2. Electrical Branch (Male) – Degree course in Electrical/ Electronics/ Tele Communications/ Electronics and Communication/ Power Engineering/ Control System Engineering/ Power Electronics/ Avionics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control
3. Naval Architecture (Male & Female) – Degree course in Mechanical/ Civil/ Aeronautical/ Aero Space/ Metallurgy/ Naval Architecture/ Ocean Engineering/ Marine Engineering/ Ship Technology/ Ship Building/ Ship Design
Eligible candidates will have to appear before a Naval Campus Selection Team for interview. Thereafter Campus interview qualified candidates will be shortlisted for SSB Interview on the basis of entry preference & eligibility. SSB interview will be held at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam between Dec 2017 and Apr 2018. Selection for SSB interview & date will be intimated via Email/SMS to all shortlisted candidates.
SSB interview will be conducted in Stage 1 (Officer Intelligence Rating Test, Picture Perception & Discussion test) and Stage 2 (Psychological testing, Group testing & Interview). SSB qualified and medically fit candidates will be selected for training at Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala in the order of an All India Merit List as per number of vacancies.
Online Application and Notification
You may apply online for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme Officer Vacancies through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 01 July to 31 July 2017. After registration of online application, print 02 copies of the application for appearing in Campus interview and SSB interview. Please refer to detailed recruitment notice for more information about Indian Navy UES June 2018. Important steps for registration and submission of online application form are given on the link below.
Search any information available on this site by the help of Google custom search box above. You may visit later on this page for other latest updates related to Indian Navy UES Recruitment, Officer Jobs, Navy Engineer Vacancies etc.
Latest Job Updates