Indian Navy Matric Recruit Syllabus/ Pattern and Sample Question Paper for Chef, Steward and Sanitary Hygienist Exam is being provided on this page for all the candidates who want to join the Indian Navy as MR (Agniveer). MR/ NMR Recruitment Exam Question Paper will comprise of objective type questions on Science, Mathematics and General Awareness. Check and download the latest Indian Navy MR Syllabus and Sample Question Paper pdf for Agniveer Steward, Cook and Hygienist recruitment written exam below.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Written Exam Syllabus
Written Exam Scheme (Pattern):
Agniveer MR (Chef, Steward and Hygienist) Written Exam question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge/ Awareness and will be of total 45 Minutes duration. The question paper will consist of total 50 Questions (objective type) and will be set both in English and Hindi. Candidates are required to pass in both sections and in aggregate.
Section A – Science and Mathematics (25 Questions)
Section B – General Awareness (25 Questions)
For the detailed information about Join Indian Navy Recruitment for the latest Agniveer MR Entry (Chef, Steward and Hygienist) as eligibility, physical standards, PFT, important dates, registration form, notification etc visit on the link below:
Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Syllabus:
1. Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets/ Earth/ Satellites/ Sun), Electricity and its applications.
2. Force and Gravitation, Newton’s laws of Motion, Work, Energy and power.
3. Heat, Temperature, Metals and Non-Metals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure.
1. Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebraic Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry.
2. Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode).
3. Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance.
General Knowledge/ General Awareness:
1. Geography – Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours.
2. Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts and Dance.
3. History, Defence, Wars and neighbours, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition.
4. Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations.
5. Eminent Personalities, National Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments.
6. Sports – Championships/ Winners/ Terms/ Number of Players.
Syllabus and Sample Question Paper Download:
Download the Agniveer Metric Recruit (MR) Syllabus and Sample Question Paper for Chef, Steward and Sanitary Hygienist/ Topass Exam in pdf formats as provided by Join Indian Navy through the links below.
See also: Indian Navy SSR AA Syllabus and Exam Sample Paper Download
Download Matric Recruit (MR) Syllabus
Download MR Sample Question Paper
Search any information available on this site by the help of Google custom search box above. You may visit later for any latest updates about Indian Navy MR Syllabus, Steward Cook Topass Exam Pattern and Sample Question Paper.