Indian Navy Syllabus and Sample Question Papers for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) and Artificer Apprentice (AA) are being provided here for candidates preparing for the recruitment exam. Question Paper for the SSR / AA Recruitment Exam will comprise of objective type questions based on Science, Mathematics, English and General Knowledge. Check and download the latest Indian Navy SSR AA Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Sample / Model Question Papers 2019-2020 for Senior Secondary Recruits and Artificer Apprentice recruitment exam below.
See also – Navy Online Registration SSR AA MR Sailor and Officer Entry
SSR AA Syllabus and Exam Question Paper 2019-2020
Recruitment (Bharti) Exam Scheme / Pattern
In the recruitment process SSR and AA will consist of a Computer Based Examination. Exam question paper for each type of entry will be of 10+2 Standard and will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge. The question paper will be of 01 hour duration and will consist of total 100 objective type questions. The question paper will be bilingual i.e. will be set both in English and Hindi.
Candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. Negative marking of 0.25 Mark (¼ Mark) will be applicable for the Computer Based Examination for every wrong answer marked by candidates.
The question paper will divided in four sections as follows:
Section A – English (25 Questions)
Section B – Science (25 Questions)
Section C – Mathematics (25 Questions)
Section D – General Knowledge (25 Questions)
For the detailed information about Join Indian Navy Recruitment for SSR and AA as eligibility, physical standards, selection process, online application form, important dates, notification etc check the links below.
See also – Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) Sailors 10+2 Entry
See also – Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) 10+2 Entry
SSR and AA Syllabus
1. Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body / Gravitation
2. Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics and Current Electricity
3. Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current and Electromagnetic Waves
4. Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices and Principles of Communication
5. Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases and Computer Science
1. Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences & Series and Trigonometry
2. Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines and Circles
3. Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory and Statistics
4. Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation and Applications of Derivatives
5. Indefinite Integrals, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants and Definite Integrals
1. Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences and Change active to passive/ passive to active voice
2. Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites and Punctuation
3. Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms and Meanings of difficult words
4. Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a, the, any etc) and Use of pronouns
General Knowledge / General Awareness
1. Culture and Religion, Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours and Freedom Movement
2. Sports: championships / Winners / Terms / No of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours and Current Affairs
3. Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies
4. National: Bird / Animal / Sport / Flower / Anthem / Song / Flag / Monuments and Eminent Personalities
5. Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors
SSR AA Syllabus and Sample Question Paper
Download the SSR Syllabus, AA Syllabus, SSR Sample Question Paper and AA Sample Question Paper in pdf formats provided by Join Indian Navy through the links below.
Download SSR and AA Exam Syllabus
Download SSR Sample Question Paper
Download AA Sample Question Paper
Search any information available on this site by the help of Google custom search box above. You may visit later for other latest updates related to Join Indian Navy Syllabus, SSR AA Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Sample Question Paper etc.