Applications are invited from Male Indian citizens for filling up the following temporary posts of Constables/Driver in Central Industrial Security Force in the Pay Band – 1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-. The recruitment will be conducted on All India basis.
Between 21 and 27 years. The crucial date for determining age limit will be the closing date for receipt of application from the candidates i.e. 09-04-2013. Age relaxations extended would be as per Govt. rules.
The candidate should have passed 10th or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
The candidate should have a valid driving licence for Heavy/Light Motor Vehicle and Motor cycle with gear.
03 years experience of driving Heavy/Light Motor Vehicle and Motor Cycle as on the closing date for receipt of application from candidates. i.e. 09-04-2013. The experience in driving will be calculated from the date of issue of licence for Light Motor Vehicles.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Eligibility Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Trade Test, Medical Examination and Final Selection.
How to Apply:
Application on the proforma as per the Notification should be sent to any of the authorities prescribed below along with requisite application fees of Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under column 2 below and payable at the post office as mentioned under column 3. SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
- The application form must be filled by the candidate in his own handwriting Correction, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate. Application may be filled up either in English or Hindi only.
- Photostat copies of the Educational qualification certificate(s) in proof of age and educational qualification etc., issued by a recognized University/Board duly attested by a Gazetted Officer be enclosed.
- Photostat copies of SC/ST and OBC certificate on the proforma prescribed by the Central Government as per the Notification.
- Candidates falling in the category of Garhwalis, Kumaonese, Gorkhas, Dogras and Marathas shall enclose certified true copy of certificates issued by SDM/Tehsildar or equivalent authority authorised by Central Government for getting relaxation in height and chest as per Notification.
- Candidates belonging to the States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Kashmir, and Leh & Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir shall enclose either domicile certificate or certified true copy of certificates issued by SDM/Tehsildar or equivalent authority authorised by Central Government for getting relaxation in height and chest as per the Notification.
- Two self addressed envelopes (8 x 19 Cms size) duly affixing postal stamps for Rs.22/- (Rupees twenty two only) each thereon.
- Two additional self signed (in the front) passport size photographs are required to be attached duly clipped alongwith application form.
- Questionnaire and Admit card as per the Notification duly filled in and signed by the candidate.
- Attested Photo copy of valid driving licence for Heavy/Light Motor Vehicle and Motor cycle with gear with 03-years driving experience certificate.
The envelope containing above documents should be super scribed APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE/DRIVER IN CISF – 2013.
Application should be sent so as to reach the concerned DIG of CISF by 09-04-2013 and in case of residents of North East region by 16-04-2013. No application will be entertained which is received after the due date.
For more details go through Recruitment Notification.
Use the comment box and feel free to ask. We will try to reply to your queries.
Subscribe to Free Email Updates!