Central Industrial Security Force has initiated selection process for the recruitment of Constable Driver and Constable DCPO (Fire Service Driver) through various recruitment centers. Candidates preparing for CISF Driver and Constable DCPO Recruitment tests may check here the latest selection procedure details as Physical (Height, Chest, Weight), Documentation, Trade test, Written exam and Medical examination. CISF Driver Selection Process 2023, Physical HBT/ PST/ PET, Documentation, Trade test, Written Exam syllabus, Admit Card etc latest info is given below.
CISF Driver DCPO Selection Process 2022-2023
CISF Constable Driver and DCPO selection tests will be conducted at respective recruitment centers. Candidates whose application forms are found to be in order will be issued admit card (call letter) through cisfrectt.in. The CISF Driver Selection process consists of various tests as follows:
- Height Bar Test (HBT)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Documentation (DV)
- Trade Test (Driving Test)
- Written Examination (OMR/ CBT)
- Medical Examination (DME/ RME)
For the online application form, eligibility, vacancy, notification and other details about the CISF Driver DCPO Recruitment, visit on the link below.
CISF Constable Driver Selection Procedure (Detailed)
Biometric credentials (LTI/ RTI/ Fingers Impression) of all candidates will be registered before conduct of PST/ PET, Documentation and Trade Test which will be used in all further stages of recruitment process. The latest and detailed selection process of CISF Driver and DCPO (Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator) (i.e. Driver for fire services) is as follows:
Height Bar Test (HBT)
Firstly, candidates will be put through Height Bar Test (HBT). Qualified candidates in Height Bar Test will be further put through Physical Standard Test (PST).
Physical Standard Test (PST)
Candidates qualified in Height Bar Test will be allowed for Physical Standard Test (PST). CISF Driver DCPO Height, Chest and Weight (Physical Standards) will be measured as follows:
General, SC and OBC Candidates – Height: 167 Cms and Chest: 80-85 Cms.
Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir – Height: 160 Cms and Chest: 78-83 Cms.
ST Candidates – Height: 160 Cms and Chest: 76-81 Cms.
Weight – Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Candidates qualified in Height Bar Test and PST will have to go through Physical Efficiency Test (PET). PET will be of qualifying in nature and it will not carry any marks. The PET consists of Run, Long Jump and High Jump events as follows:
- Run/ Race: 800 Meters within 03 Minutes 15 Seconds
- Long Jump: 11 Feet in 03 chances
- High Jump: 03 Feet 06 Inches in 03 chances
Candidates qualified in PST/ PET will be allowed to appear for Documentation (checking of original documents). In this stage candidates will have to produce all original documents/ certificates (with self-attested photocopies) in proof of details as given in the application form. The following documents are required for verification at the time of DV:
1. Educational certificates.
2. Date of birth certificate (10th pass certificate).
3. SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS certificate.
4. Valid HMV, LMV and Motorcycle with gear Driving Licence.
5. Experience certificate (if any).
6. Domicile certificate.
7. ID proof (PAN/ Aadhar/ Driving License/ Voter ID etc).
8. Discharge certificate (for Ex-Serviceman).
9. Height and Chest Relaxation certificate (if applicable).
10. Four passport size recent photographs duly printed the date of photograph (i.e. not more than 03 months old from the date of publication of recruitment notification).
Trade Test (Driving Test)
Candidates qualified in PST/PET and Documentation will undergo Trade Test (Driving Test) of qualifying in nature. The trade test consists of the following tests:
- Driving test for light vehicle (50 Marks): 25 Marks required to qualify
- Driving test for heavy vehicle (50 Marks): 25 Marks required to qualify
- Practical knowledge of motor mechanism and ability to carry out minor repair of vehicles (30 Marks): 15 Marks required to qualify
Candidates qualified in the PST, PET, Documentation and Trade Test will be allowed to appear in the Written Test (OMR)/ Computer based Test (CBT).
Driver Exam Syllabus/ Pattern – CISF Driver exam will be of 02 Hours duration and will consist of 100 objective type questions (01 mark each). The question paper will be set both in Hindi and English. There will be no negative marking. The question paper consists of objective type questions based on the following topics:
- General Awareness/ General Knowledge
- Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics
- Analytical aptitude and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns
- Basic knowledge of English/Hindi
After the written exam, post and category wise merit lists (result) will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination (OMR)/ Computer based Test (CBT). Allotment to the post of Constable Driver and Constable DCPO will be on the basis of merit cum preference.
Minimum cut off marks for selection:
UR/ EWS/ Ex-Servicemen category – 35% Marks
SC/ ST/ OBC category – 33% Marks
Medical Examination (DME/ RME)
Finally, candidates will be called for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) on the basis of written examination merit. The selected candidates will be medically examined by the Medical Boards to assess their physical and medical fitness. Candidates must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect. Candidates declared unfit during DME will be allowed to undergo Review Medical Examination (RME).
Search any information available on this site by the help of the search box above. You may visit later on this page for other latest updates related to CISF Driver Selection Process, DCPO Bharti Exam, Physical, Pattern, Syllabus etc.