Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has initiated the selection process for the recruitment of Constable Driver and Constable DCPO (Fire Service Driver) through various recruitment centers. Candidates preparing for CISF Driver and Constable DCPO Recruitment may check here the selection procedure details as Physical (Height, Chest, Weight), Documentation, Driving Test, Written exam and Medical examination. CISF Driver Selection process Constable DCPO Fire Service Driver, CT DVR Physical test HBT/ PET/ PST, Driving test, Required documents, Exam pattern/ syllabus 2018-2019 etc latest information is being provided below.
Constable Driver and DCPO Selection Process 2018-2019
CISF Driver & DCPO selection tests will be conducted at respective recruitment centers. Candidates whose application forms are found to be in order will be issued admit card/ call letter through cisfrectt.in. Candidates will have to undergo two stages of recruitment process as follows (sequence of these stages may interchange):
1. OMR or Computer based Written Exam
2. PET/PST, Documentation and Trade Test
Constable Driver Selection Procedure
1. Height Bar Test (HBT)
Firstly, candidates will be asked to go through the Height Bar.
2. Physical Endurance Test (PET)
Candidates qualified in Height Bar Test will go through the PET (Race). PET will be of qualifying in nature and it will not carry any marks.
- Run/ Race – 800 Meters within 03 Minutes 15 Seconds
- Long Jump – 11 Feet in 03 chances
- High Jump – 03 Feet 06 Inches in 03 chances
3. Physical Standard Test (PST)
Candidates qualified in Height Bar Test & PET will be allowed for Physical Standard Test (PST). CISF Driver Height, Chest & Weight (Physical Standards) for will be measured as follows:
- General, SC & OBC Candidates – Height: 167 Cms, Chest: 80-85 Cms
- General, SC & OBC candidates (Garhwali, Kumaoni, Gorkha, Dogra, Maratha etc. category and NE States) – Height: 160 Cms, Chest: 78-83 Cms
- ST Candidates – Height: 160 Cms, Chest: 76-81 Cms
Weight – Proportionate to height & age
Candidates qualified in PET/ PST will be allowed to appear for checking of original documents. In this stage candidates will have to produce all original documents/ certificates in proof of details as given in the application form. The following documents will be required for verification:
1. Educational certificates
2. Date of birth certificate (10th pass certificate)
3. SC/ST/OBC certificate
4. Driving license (LMV/ HMV)
5. Experience certificate (if any)
6. Domicile certificate
7. ID proof (PAN/ Aadhar/ Driving License/ Voter ID)
8. Discharge certificate (for Ex-Serviceman)
9. Relaxation certificate (if applicable)
10. Photographs (04)
5. Trade Test (Driving Test)
Candidates qualified in PET/PST and Documentation will undergo Trade Test (Driving Test) of qualifying in nature. The Driving Test will include the following tests.
- Driving test for light vehicle (50 Marks) – 25 Marks required to qualify
- Driving test for heavy vehicle (50 Marks) – 25 Marks required to qualify
- Practical knowledge of motor mechanism and ability to carry out minor repair of vehicles (30 Marks) – 15 Marks required to qualify
6. Written Examination
Candidates qualified in the PET, PST, Documentation & Trade Test will be allowed to appear in the Written Test (OMR)/ Computer based Test.
Driver Exam Syllabus/ Pattern – CISF Driver exam will be of 02 hour duration and will consist of 100 objective type questions (01 mark each). The question paper will be set both in Hindi and English. The Question Paper will comprise of questions on:
- General Awareness/ General Knowledge
- Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics
- Analytical aptitude and Ability to observe & distinguish patterns
- Basic knowledge of English/Hindi
7. Merit List
After the written exam, post and category wise merit lists will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the written exam.
Minimum cut off marks for selection:
General/ Ex-Servicemen category – 35% Marks
SC/ ST/ OBC category – 33% Marks
8. Medical Examination
Finally, candidates will be called for Medical Examination on the basis of written examination merit. Candidates must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect.
See also – CISF Driver Online application form, registration, eligibility, vacancy, notification and other details is given on the link: CISF 447 Constable Driver Recruitment Vacancies
See also – CISF Constable Fire Selection Process, Physical, Exam Pattern
Search any information available on this site by the help of Google custom search box above. You may visit later on this page for other latest updates related to CISF Driver Exam, DCPO, Selection Process, Physical, Exam Pattern etc.