Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) invited applications for filling up 3880 Vacancies of Group C Industrial Employee (IE) Trades and Labour in various Ordnance Factories located across India. All eligible Indian citizens may apply online for OFB Vacancies of Turner, Fitter, Machinist, Welder, Examiner, Painter, Electrician, Grinder, Millwright, Labour etc through the website www.ofb.gov.in. Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) Recruitment, Group C Trades and Labour Jobs 2017-2018 as online application form, vacancy details, qualification, exam pattern etc latest information is given here.
OFB Bharti Workman and Labour Group C Vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies - 3880 Posts
(Bihar - 62, Chandigarh - 50, Madhya Pradesh - 594, Maharashtra - 976, Odisha - 465, Tamil Nadu - 306, Telangana - 133, Uttarakhand - 298, Uttar Pradesh - 871, West Bengal - 125)
Ordnance Factory wise distribution of vacancies:
1. Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN) Bihar - 62 Vacancies
2. Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC) Chandigarh - 50 Vacancies
3. Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK) Maharashtra - 311 Vacancies
4. High Explosive Factory (HEF) Maharashtra - 84 Vacancies
5. Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ) Maharashtra - 219 Vacancies
6. Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA) Maharashtra - 90 Vacancies
7. Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH) Maharashtra - 181 Vacancies
8. Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH) Maharashtra - 91 Vacancies
9. Gun Carriage Factory Jabalpur (GCF) Madhya Pradesh - 215 Vacancies
10. Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur (GIF) Madhya Pradesh - 176 Vacancies
11. Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT) Madhya Pradesh - 50 Vacancies
12. Ordnance Factory Khamaria Jabalpur (OFK) Madhya Pradesh - 129 Vacancies
13. Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT) Madhya Pradesh - 24 Vacancies
14. Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ) Madhya Pradesh - 00 Vacancies
15. Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL) Orrisa - 465 Vacancies
16. Engine Factory Avadi (EFA) Tamil Nadu - 09 Vacancies
17. Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP) Tamil Nadu - 05 Vacancies
18. Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF) Tamil Nadu - 292 Vacancies
19. Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK) Telangana - 133 Vacancies
20. Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN) Uttarakhand - 138 Vacancies
21. Opto Electronics Factory Raipur Dehradun (OLF) Uttarakhand - 160 Vacancies
22. Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK) Uttar Pradesh - 179 Vacancies
23. Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC) Uttar Pradesh - 499 Vacancies
24. Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM) Uttar Pradesh - 193 Vacancies
25. Metal and Steel Factory Kolkata (MSF) West Bengal - 125 Vacancies
(For distribution of vacancies by trade and category, refer to detailed recruitment notice by downloading from the link provided below.)
Age Limit - 18 to 32 years as on application closing date
Semi Skilled Workman (Tradesman) - Matriculation (10th Pass) with National Trade Certificate (NTC) or National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by NCVT.
Labour - 10th Pass
Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern
The selection process will consist of OMR based Written test and Trade Test (Practical). The Written exam will be of maximum 100 marks and 02 hours duration. The Question paper will comprise of Objective Type Questions as per the Exam Pattern/ Syllabus below:
Part A - 20 marks (General Science - 10 Questions, Quantitative Aptitude - 10 Questions)
Part B - 80 marks (Relevant trade - 80 Questions)
Numerical Aptitude - 40 Questions (40 Marks)
General Science - 30 Questions (30 Marks)
General Awareness - 30 Questions (30 Marks)
There will be no negative marking in the written exam. On the basis of merit list of Written Exam, candidates will be called for Trade Test (Practical) in each trade. The Trade Test (Practical) will be only qualifying in nature. Final selection of a candidate will be based on his/her performance in the written exam only.
General/ OBC Category - Rs.50/-
Application fee can be remitted by using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or SBI Challan. SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, Ex-Servicemen, Ex-Trade Apprentice and Female candidates are not required to submit the application fee.
How to Apply Online
Eligible and interested candidates may apply Online for Ordnance Factory Board Bharti Trades/ Labour Vacancies through the website www.ofb.gov.in from 19 June to 10 July 2017. Keep ready educational details, Photo ID Card and scanned copies of required documents such as photograph, signature, left thumb impression, requisite certificates etc in jpg/ jpeg format for uploading online with the application form. To submit the online form, you have to complete the application parts as follows:
Part 1 - Complete the Registration part and note down the system generated Registration number for further requirements.
Part 2 - Login through Applicant Login link to complete the all the steps of part 2 such as application form filling, documents uploading, fee payment etc.
Start date of submission of online application form - 19.06.2017
Last date of submission of online application form - 10.07.2017
Online Application form and Notification
Submit online application form for the Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment by visiting at the link below. For more information about OFB Workman Vacancies download the official recruitment notice and stay connected for the further latest updates.
Search any information available on this site by the help of Google custom search box above. You may visit later for other latest updates related to Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment, OFB Bharti Jobs, Workman, Labour, Trade Vacancy etc.
Latest Job Updates