Applications are invited from Indian male citizens for filling up of vacancies in under mentioned posts in the Sashastra Seema Bal a Central Armed Police Force under Ministry of Home Affairs. The last date for receipt of applications is 20-06-2013 for all states except for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul-Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep for which last date is 27-06-2013.
Details of Vacancies:
|Click on image to enlarge|
Asstt. Sub-Inspector (Telecommunication)
- Age limit: 18 to 25 years
- Educational Qualification: Matric with Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication from an Institution recognized by the State Government or equivalent Or
10+2 Or Intermediate with aggregate marks of fifty percent with selective subjects being Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or Institution or equivalent.
Head Constable (Telecommunication)
- Age limit: 18 to 23 years
- Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent plus two years I.T.I. Certificate in Electronics Or
Intermediate or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board or institution or equivalent.
- Age limit: 18 to 23 years
- Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent with Science from a recognized Board/ Institute or equivalent.
Cutoff date for determining the age will be 20-06-2013.
Selection/Recruitment Process will be based on Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination and Medical Examination.
The candidates belonging to General and OBC Category will be required to pay ` 50/- (non refundable) as application fee in the form of Bank Draft. The Bank Draft should be prepared in favour of “Accounts Officer, SSB, FTR HQ, Lucknow,” payable at SBI Branch, Lucknow (UP). No fee will be charged from SC/ST and Ex-servicemen candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates should send their Applications (duly filled in) complete in all respect along with Admit Card duly filled in, in the prescribed pro-forma as per the notification. The application shall be typed on one side only in full size plain paper with passport size photographs affixed, application fee, attested copies of testimonials are sent on the address mentioned below so as to reach to the addressee on or before the prescribed last date i.e. 20-06-2013 for all states except for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul- Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of HP, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep for which last date is 27-06-2013. Application should be sent by post at the following address:
THE INSPECTOR GENERAL,
FRONTIER HQ, SSB
BHAWAN, VIBHUTI KHAND,
PLOT NO. TC/35-V-2,
GOMATI NAGAR, LUCKNOW
(UP) PIN: 226 010
Enclosures Required to be Attached with Application Form:
Attested copies of following documents be attached with the application form:-
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Technical qualification/experience certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (Matriculation or 10th pass certificate)
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC Certificate issued by an authority not below the rank of Tehsildar/Naib Tehsildar or SDM.
- Questionnaire duly signed by the candidate as per Annexure-VI
- Domicile Certificate issued by local revenue authorities for verification of citizenship.
- Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen.
- Two self addressed envelopes of 4”x9” size with ` 25/- postage stamps affixed on each envelope.
- Certificate as per Annexure-V for claiming relaxation in height & chest (if applicable).
- Envelope containing Application must be subscribed in bold letters “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (NAME OF POST FOR WHICH APPLIED FOR WITH POST CODE) IN SASHASTRA SEEMA BAL”.