Indian Air Force (IAF) conducts Group X Recruitment Test for recruitment as an Airman in Technical & Non-Technical Trade through All India Selection Tests and Recruitment Rallies. Recruitment Exams for various Group X Trades are organized as per All India Selection Tests & Recruitment Rally programmes scheduled by Indian Air Force. Candidates who are preparing for Air Force Group X Exam may find Pattern, Syllabus, Selection procedure and Model question paper for Group X Trades Recruitment Test on this page. Latest information related to Indian Air Force Group X written test as exam pattern, Group X syllabus, model paper, IAF question paper download etc. is given below.
IAF Group X Airmen Test Pattern Syllabus Question Paper
Group X Written Exam Pattern
Group X Technical Trade Exam - Test Paper for Group X Technical Trades generally comprises of questions on English, Physics and Mathematics. Duration of Group X Technical Trades written exam paper is 01 Hour.
Group X (Education Instructor) Trade Exam - Written Exam for Group X Non-Technical (Education Instructor) Trade comprises of two papers:
Paper 1 (Objective Type)
It generally comprises of objective type questions on General English, General Awareness and Current Affairs.
Time - 40 Minutes
Paper 2 (Descriptive Type)
It generally comprises of descriptive type questions to test the language comprehension and power of expression.
Time - 35 Minutes
Syllabus for Group X Technical Trade
A small passage followed by questions.
1. To judge comprehension
2. Drawing of inferences
3. Use of vocabulary
1. Agreement of subject with verb
2. Pattern of verb and their use.
3. Sequence of tenses.
4. Transformation of sequences-Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative.
2. Word formation
3. Antonyms and Synonyms
4. One word substitution
5. Correct usage of articles
6. Correct usage of Prepositions
7. Correct usage of adjectives-degrees of comparison
8. Correct usage of conjunctions
9. Correct usage of Nouns and Pronouns
10. Correct usage of numbers (Singular-Plural)
11. Words, which are commonly getting confused
12. Word order
13. Correct usage of Adverbs
D. Idioms and Phrases
1. Use of simple idioms
2. Use of Common proverbs
E. Direct / Indirect sentences: Narration change
1. Change of various types of sentences from direct to indirect form
2. Change of various types of sentences from indirect to direct form
F. Active and Passive Voices
1. Change of all types of sentences from active to passive form
2. Change of all types of sentences from passive to active form
1. Physical World & Measurement
3. Laws of Motion
4. Work, Energy & Power
5. Motion of System of particles & Rigid Body
7. Properties of Bulk Matter
9. Behaviour of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory of gases
10. Oscillations & Waves
12. Current Electricity
13. Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
14. Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current
15. Electromagnetic Waves
17. Dual Nature of Matter
18. Atoms and Nuclei
19. Electronic Devices
20. Communication Systems
1. Sets, Relations, functions
2. Trigonometric functions
3. Inverse Trigonometric functions
4. Complex Numbers
5. Quadratic Equations
6. Sequence & Series (AP & GP)
9. Binomial Theorem
10. Coordinate geometry - Straight line
11. Coordinate geometry - Circles
12. Coordinate geometry - Parabola
13. Coordinate geometry - Ellipse
14. Coordinate geometry - Hyperbola
15. Exponential Series
16. Logarithmic Series
19. Limit & Continuity
21. Application of Differentiation
22. Indefinite Integrals
23. Definite Integrals
24. Application of Integration
25. Deferential Equations
Download Exam/Test Model Question Paper
Download Air Force Group X Airman Written Test Model Paper in pdf format from the link provided below. You may download the following Model Paper or Question Paper or Sample Paper also from the Indian Air Force official website www.indianairforce.nic.in.
Search any information available on this site by the help of Google custom search box above. You may visit later for other latest updates related to Air Force Group X exam, syllabus, pattern, IAF Bharti exam, model question papers etc.
Latest Job Updates