Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Haridwar (Uttarakhand) invites Applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following vacancies of Nursing Assistant for engagement on fixed tenure basis for 24 months. More information as vacancy details, age, qualification, how to apply, application form etc. is given below.
Age Limit: Maximum 32 Years (as on 01.11.2013).
Educational Qualification: Intermediate with 3 or 3½ years Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery Or B.Sc (Nursing) Or 'A' Grade Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery.
Selection/Recruitment Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
The candidates belonging to General and OBC Category will be required to pay Rs. 100/- in the form of SBI Bank Challan. SC/ST and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply ‘On-line’ through website www.careers.bhelhwr.co.in. The candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement and supply required details while filling the Online Form. After successful submission of data, Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated Acknowledgement slip and send by Post along with all the required documents and Challan copy in an envelope superscribed with "Application for the post of Nursing Assistant (FTA) " so as to reach positively on or before 13.12.2013 at:
ROOM NO.29, HR DEPARTMENT
MAIN ADMIN BUILDING, HEEP, BHEL
RANIPUR, HARIDWAR (UK)-249403
The following documents required to attach with the Acknowledgement slip:
- SBI Challan (If Applicable)
- 10th Class (High School) Marks Sheet/Certificate (in support of Date of Birth)
- Intermediate Marks Sheet & Final Passing Certificate
- Marks Sheet of Diploma /Degree/Certificate (Nursing)
- Final Passing Certificate of Diploma /Degree/Certificate (Nursing)
- Registration Certificate from respective State Nursing/Midwifery Council
- Proper Document in proof of Post Qualification Work Experience
- Category Certificate [SC/ST] (If applicable)
- Certificate of PH (If applicable)
- Document in proof of having relevant qualification as an Ex-Serviceman (If applicable)
- Certificate of J & K Domicile from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (If applicable)
- Commencement of online submission of application: 08.11.2013
- Closing of online submission of applications: 28.11.2013
- Last date for receipt of Application form: 13.12.2013
- Last date for receipt of Application form from far flung areas: 20.12.2013
- Tentative Date of Interview: 20th & 21st January, 2014
For more details please download detailed Advertisement.
Search any information available on this site by the help of google custom search box above. You may visit later for other latest updates related to the post & see other latest information on Latest Updates above.
Subscribe to Free Email Updates!