Applications are invited in the given format from the citizens of India and from such other persons declared eligible by Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India for filling up of posts in Pay Band-1 of Rs 5200 - 20200 with Grade Pay Rs 1800 in Northeast Frontier Railway.
Total Number of Posts: 1230
UR-479, OBC-256, SC-142, ST-71, PH-36, Ex-servicemen-246
10th Class or ITI or equivalent from a recognized Educational Institution/Board.
18 - 33 years (as on 01.01.2014).
The examination fee for UR and OBC candidates is Rs.100 (Rupees One hundred only). Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Physically Handicapped, women, minorities, ex- serviceman and economically backward classes are exempted from payment of examination fees. The examination fees shall be paid in the form of Indian Postal Order from any Post office drawn in favour of FA&CAO, N.F. Railway and payable at GPO, Guwahati.
How to Apply
Candidates should carefully read the instructions for filling up application format as given in Employment Notice and fill up required information in his/her own handwriting in only Hindi or English. Candidates should mention “Application For Group ‘D’ Posts, Northeast Frontier Railway” on the top of the envelope containing the application. The candidates should send his/her application duly filled in all respect along with required documents by Ordinary Post to “Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, N.F Railway, Station Colony, Pan Bazar, Guwahati, Assam (PIN 781001)” so as to reach on or before closing date positively.
- A passport size coloured photograph (not older than 3 months) without wearing cap or goggles/coloured glasses is to be pasted on the application form.
- Indian Postal Order of Rs.100/-, wherever applicable. IPOs should be enclosed at the top of the application.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC Candidates, a certificate of their belonging to related category in the given prescribed format.
- Self attested copy of certificate of educational qualification with marksheet.
- Self attested copy of 10th pass Board certificate as proof of age.
- In case of Physically Handicapped (PH) persons, self attested copy of the disability certificate issued by competent authority.
- No objection certificate’ from the employer, if already employed.
For State/UT fill the appropriate Code as given below:
Andaman & Nicobar-1, Andhara Pradesh-2, Arunachal Pradesh-3, Assam-4, Bihar-5, Chandigarh (U.T)-6, Chhatisgarh-7, Dadra & Haveli (U.T.)-8, Daman & Diu (U.T.)-9, Delhi (NCT)-10, Goa-11, Gujarat-12, Haryana-13, Himachal Pradesh-14, Jammu & Kashmir-15, Jharkhand-16, Karnataka-17, Kerala-18, Lakshadweep (U.T)-19, Madhya Pradesh-20, Maharashtra-21, Manipur-22, Meghalaya-23, Mizoram-24, Nagaland-25, Orissa-26, Pondicherry (U.T)-27, Punjab-28, Rajasthan-29, Sikkim-30, Tamil Nadu-31, Tripura-32, Uttar Pradesh-33, Uttarakhand-34, West Bengal-35
Closing Date: 21 October, 2013 (upto 17.30 hours)
For residents of Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep Islands last date: 05 November, 2013
For more information please download the detailed employment notice from the links provided below.