Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process CWE Clerks-III.
20 - 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1985 and not later than 01.08.1993 (both dates inclusive).
Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University with Operating and working knowledge in computer systems.
Application Fees/Intimation Charges
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates & Rs. 600 /- for all others.
Candidates will have to make the payment of application fees/intimation charges either through the Online mode or the Offline mode.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online only from 19.08.2013 to 07.09.2013 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to carefully read the advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- Online Registration: 19.08.2013 - 07.09.2013
- Payment of Application Fees-Online: 19.08.2013 - 07.09.2013
- Payment of Application Fees-Offline: 21.08.2013 - 12.09.2013
- Download of Call letter for Examination: After 18.11.2013
- Online Examination (Tentative dates)-some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises: 30.11.2013/ 01.12.2013/ 07.12.2013/ 08.12.2013/ 14.12.2013/ 15.12.2013
For more info about CWE Clerks-III please download the detailed advertisement.
Subscribe to Free Email Updates!