Applications are invited from male candidates for recruitment as Havildar Education in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’ in the Army Educational Corps of Indian Army.
Total Number of Vacancies: 162
- Science Stream: 122
- Arts Stream: 40
20 to 25 years as on first day of Recruitment Rally.
- Group ‘X’ – B.A, B.Ed / B.Sc, B.Ed / BCA/BSc(IT), B.Ed/ M.A / M.Sc / MCA from any recognized university.
- Group ‘Y’ – B.A /B.Sc/BCA/B Sc(IT) from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Screening, Fitness Test, Written Examination and Teaching Aptitude Test/Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to submit their Application Form duly filled along with all required documents as per the format duly super scribed “APPLICATION FOR HAVILDAR EDUCATION” on the top outer cover of the envelope to the Headquarters Recruiting Zone/IRO Delhi Cantt of which the individual is domicile of. The candidate has to appear for written examination from the same Headquarter Recruiting Zone only.
- Application may be handwritten or typed on A4 size paper as per the given format.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph without sun glasses at the space provided in the application form. Photograph taken with Polaroid camera or computer print will not be accepted. An additional self attested photograph will also be submitted along with application form.
- Enclose two self addressed stamped Registered envelopes of correct denomination issued by the Department of Post & Telegraph giving your present address with PIN Code on which acknowledgment/call up notice/rejection slip is to be sent.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 30.04.2013
- Date of Written Exam: 30.06.2013
Click here for more details
Subscribe to Free Email Updates!