AICTE has been conducting the National level GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT) since 2010-11 in paper pencil mode for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission in all postgraduate pharmacy programmes approved by AICTE.
The notification is issued to announce the schedule for conducting computer based online GPAT for admission for academic year 2013-14.
The testing window will be open for three days i.e. from 16th May 2013 to 18th May 2013 in 57 cities. The candidates will have option of selecting date and city for appearing in the test.
Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates) and those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are eligible for appearing in GPAT-2013-14 examination.
- Online from 8th March to 8th April, 2013 on website www.aicte-gpat.in
- Choice of 3 cities for online examination in the order of preference.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
- General/OBC: Rs.1200 + Bank charges as applicable
- SC/ST/PD: Rs.600 + Bank charges as applicable
Mode of Payment:
- Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card: Online through www.aicte-gpat.in
- Cash Payment: Through challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India.
- The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.
- In case there is no central counseling Scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes/University Departments.
Important Dates for GPAT 2013:
- Registration window opens on: 08.03.2013
- Last Date for Online Registration: 08.04.2013
- Print out of Hall ticket: From 29.04.2013
- Computer based test dates: 16.05.2013 to 18.05.2013
- Test Timings: 9.30 am - 12.30 pm, 2.30 pm - 5.30 pm
- Declaration of result: 31.05.2013
- Print out of Score Cards: From 31.05.2013 to 30.06.2013
For more details visit www.aicte-gpat.in.
Subscribe to Free Email Updates!
Tag : GPAT